Thursday 29 November 2012

Mask of Mischief





At the moment I'm still playing the Evil Gods Attack mission, I received this card after defeated the Evil God Nyarlathotep at Lv 20. So far the mission is pretty easy to begin with, but getting more and more difficult when the Evil God's level goes up.


Mask of Mischief 
Card description:  A material substance that emerged from one of the Evil God Nyarlathotep's alternate personalities. When she first appeared she couldn't tell her right from her left, but she's gradually learning a great deal under guidance. 


Rarity: ☆☆☆
Class:  Anima
Current level: 11
Current attack: 2973
Current defense: 2755 
Spirit: 20
Skill: Hidden face - Increase the daemon's Attack.
Transmigrates: NA
How to obtain: Reward from Evil gods attack mission.
Cabal Chain: NA

For newbies, you can read the simple walkthrough: Here





Disclaimer: No copyright infringement intended, all the Ayakashi:Ghost Guild pictures in this blog belong to the game developer - Zynga. Please support them and download their games.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kyu I'm so glad I found this blog, I've been having a really hard time trying to defeat the Evil God at level 38, I'm level 23 and have mostly 3* cards.. could you share some tips/tricks? Im trying hard to defeat at least lvl40 god so I can get the Shining Trapezohedron.. so close *_*!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi V, I'm glad that you like this blog. I hope throughout this blogging experiences we can meet more friends out there, and study the game together!

      V, my suggestion is try to fuse most or all your cards in order to get the top 10 or top 7 cards and give it a try again.

      I also notice some differences when choosing the leader card against the evil god Nyarlathotep from Divina class, at first I used my Shinning Trapezohedron (Lv 31, attack 3075, defense 6120) as leader because she is from Anima class and with very high defense power, but I get hit ~30% more damages compare with The Puppeteer as a leader (Lv 31, Attack 4630, defense 4630) from same Divina class. So you have to keep testing your cards, find the best leader to battle the evil god..

      Good lucks!

      Delete
  2. I keep telling myself to write back my thanks and keep forgetting ><"" so here i am saying THANKS soo much for your tips, worked so well. I was so sentimental about keeping a lot of the cards even when they're not powerful to me, but in the end I tried your suggestions and am since a proud owner of Shining Trapezohedron *^^* I do miss the evil gods event!! It's the only time I can feel how strong my team is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome MiuMessy!
      Happy New 2013! ^ ^

      Delete